4th Int. Arctic Circle Guzziralli ACGR
14.06.2019 til 16.06.2019
Sted: Kylmäluoma, Taivalkoski, Finland
Already centuries prior to a permanent population settling down in the area, the Sami people and coastal wanderers took advantage of the bounty provided at Kylmäluoma. During the 1600s, residents of Savo who had come to Kylmäluoma noticed how rich in fish the waters were, and chose to settle down there. The Kylmäluoma region remains popular among fishing enthusiasts. The first hiking area in Finland was made in 1979, at the same time with Hossa.
Kylmäluoma is located in the north-eastern part of the municipality of Taivalkoski. Kylmäluoma visitor centre, with its campsites, is surrounded by natural peace, but it is easily accessible from Highway 5 (E63), between Kuusamo and Kajaani.
Gruppo Nord is organizing the 4th international, small and unique ACGR:n in Kylmäluoma. Rally's program includes "Bear run" – a ride round Kuusamos Predator Center and Hossa, which why the event logo describes the head of a Guzzibear and the midnight sun.
Reservation for accommodation should be done 14.4.2019 at the latest by phone directly to Kylmäluoma (kl 9.00 - 17.00) tel. +358 (0) 500 3476. Please mention your participation in ACGR and also inform Gruppo Nord about your participation for further arrangements and contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can make all your reservations to me as well, so I will pass them to Kylmäluoma. If reservations are made via the Internet, the price is different: A-cabin 2 nights EUR 206.00 and B-cabin 2 days EUR 176.00 and payment must be made immediately via Checkout. As a host for your reserved cottage you are responsible to take care for other guests in the cottage, bed linen / towels, cottage cleaning and fees. Everyone is individually responsible for dining fees.
• A-cottage with sauna, Fri-Sun (1 - 6 persons) 200,00 eur/cottage
• B-cabinswithout sauna, Fri-Sun (1-6 person) 170.00 eur/cottage
• Bed linen for different charge 10,00 eur/set
• Final cleaning of different payment (if not cleaned self) 50,00 eur / cottage
• Camping in a tent, including the service building and the use of the sauna 7.50 eur / person
• Dinner (Fri and Sat), including salads, food beverage, bread and dessert 14,00 eur / person
• Soup lunch (Sat), including salads, meals, bread and dessert 10,00 eur / person
• Breakfast 10,00 eur / person
Make a decision to participate and sign up for the most engaging Guzzi event in the summer 2019!
Contacts and additional information
Gruppo Nord, teamleader
+358 50 4477777